Australia animals: New born puggle - "If you smile at me I'll lick you!" 'Babbin' is the eighth puggle born at Perth...

Subject: "If you smile at me I'll lick you!" 'Babbin' is the eighth puggle born at Perth...



"If you smile at me I'll lick you!"

'Babbin' is the eighth puggle born at Perth Zoo and she's very cheeky.




from Australia.com's Facebook Wall

Tags:#Australia #Australia animals #touraustralia #travelaustralia #australiavaccation

Australia animals: New born puggle - "If you smile at me I'll lick you!" 'Babbin' is the eighth puggle born at Perth...

no image
Item Reviewed: Australia animals: New born puggle - "If you smile at me I'll lick you!" 'Babbin' is the eighth puggle born at Perth... 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Emoticon? nyengir

Berkomentarlah dengan Bahasa yang Relevan dan Sopan.. #ThinkHIGH! ^_^

Komentar Terbaru

Just load it!